Wednesday, January 21, 2015

D-Day -7

So here we are, just seven days to go. Not really much to report here except we've got a new, updated prayer calendar. I also wanted to make sure that the update to Blogsy that I installed yesterday didn't screw anything up.

I think I've pretty much got everything together. I'll spend the next six days making sure everything is squared away at the shop and at home. Speaking of home, make sure and add Shannon to your prayers. Having me gone not only means extra work for her at home and the music store, but she worries about me and my safety, as she should. Pray for her strength and that God would give her comfort.

Well, that's it. Most likely you won't see a post here until I'm actually in a foriegn land. Until then, thank you for your support in prayer and financially. Talk to you soon!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment