Friday, November 16, 2012

Almost Home

Just a quick update:

Late this afternoon I got official word from e3 that Larry's team made it safely to Delhi. I believe that as I write this Larry is in a jet headed home. A jet is basically a metal tube, surrounded by combustible fuel and propelled at frightening speeds through a series of controlled explosions and then lifted to a few thousand feet above the earth. Allegedly this is a safer place than Larry was just 36 hours ago. I say we should keep praying.

Thanks so much for your response and prayers for the teams safety. I think it's a strong reminder that most of the world is not as blessed as we are here in the states.

I'll give Larry a week to decompress after the trip and then work on an interview so I can share his experiences with all of you.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment